- Green Card with or without a Job Offer:
- EB-1A: Extraordinary Ability (possible even without job offer)Individuals with Extraordinary Ability (self-petition, possible even without job offer)
- EB-2 NIW: Individuals who qualify for National Interest Waiver (NIW) exempting from job offer requirement and, thus, the labor certification (EB-2, NIW)
- Green Card with a Job Offer:
- EB-1B (PERM Labor Certification): Outstanding Professors and Researchers
- EB-1C: Multinational Manager or Executive
- EB-2 (PERM Labor Certification): Advanced Degree Professional (professionals with U.S. or U.S. equivalent Master’s degree or higher, or Bachelor degree + 5 year of related experience) or Exceptional Ability (if you have exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business). EB-2 (NIW) Self-petition possible without job offer.
- EB-3: Professionals, skilled workers, and other workers
- Schedule A (Group I and II) EB-2 or EB-3 without PERM: Physical Therapist; Professional Nurse; Person with Exceptional Ability in the Sciences or Arts
- Green Card Through Self Petition:
- EB-2 NIW
- EB-4: Special Immigrants: Religious Workers; Special Immigrant Juveniles; Broadcasters; G-4 International Organization or NATO-6 Employees and Their Family Members; International Employees of the U.S. Government Abroad; Armed Forces Members; Panama Canal Zone Employees; Certain Physicians; Afghan and Iraqi Translators; Afghan and Iraqi Nationals Who Have Provided Faith Service in Support of U.S. Operations
- EB-5 or Green Card Through Investment (this is for business investors who invest $1.8 million or $900,000 (if the investment is made in a targeted employment area (TEA)) in a new commercial enterprise that employs at least 10 full-time U.S. workers). A new commercial enterprise means: (1) a new commercial enterprise that employs at least 10 full-time U.S. workers, or (2) an enterprise which will expand to 140% of pre-investment net worth or number of employees, or (3) A troubled business in which jobs will be preserved.
- EB-5 Regional Center Pilot Program: Investment of $900,000 in an approved Regional Center.
Please call us (202-600-7742) or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss if you could qualify for one of these immigration programs.